At FERMAX, in response to the demands of a society increasingly aware of environmental protection, we undertake a commitment to sustainable development, implementing Environmental Management Policy in all our daily processes and strategic planning.
- Evaluating ecological aspects to determine their environmental impact.
- Generating improvement plans for the reuse, reduction and minimising of waste.
- Improvements in waste recovery.
- Minimising the use of natural resources.
- Compliance with environmental legislation beyond the mandatory legal requirements.
- Ecodesign Directive
- European RoHS Directive concerning the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
- European WEEE Directive on waste materials from electrical and electronic equipment.
- REACH regulation, on limitation of SVHC (Substances of Very High Concern) in products.
- Developing products that require fewer accessories or less wiring with high performance and lower power consumption.
- Integrating electronic materials and components in all of our products that can be recycled or reused causing minimal environmental impact.