- Video Door Entry Systems
- Outdoor Panels
- Door Lock Releases
- Spare Parts
- Access Control
- New Products
Installed in the accesses to the building, they enable communication with homes, door opening, guard unit call , etc.
The Duox display module allows searching and viewing the neighbour listing (electronic directory) using the browsing buttons (arrow keys). It also informs about the communication status.
Calling a home can be done in two ways:
- by entering the corresponding code assigned to a home + the 'bell' key.
- by searching the user in the electronic directory (browsing buttons) and, once found, pressing the 'bell' key.
The browsing buttons also allow navigating in the program menu.
New Cityline Panel:
CityLine is the "continuous profile" outdoor panel line for buildings.
This new panel model is more robust, more luxurious and higher design and functional quality. The new design, in its video entry version, includes audio and video functions in the same module.
DUOX system: this is the first completely digital system in two-wire non-polarized technology. This is the most technologically advanced system in the world, allowing fast installation with just two wires. The most highly simplified and advanced installation system on the market. It maximizes intercom system capacities thanks to digital audio transmission, and is capable of managing two simultaneous conversation channels.
DUOX offers maximum simplicity of installation to facilitate transmission of all signals: power supply, audio and data with maximum capabilities.
It permits management of:
Technical specifications of the display:
- Size: 3.5 inches
- Format: 4:3
- Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Colours: 262.000
- Contrast rate: 500/1
- Viewing direction: 12 o'clock
- Luminance (cd/m2): 400 nits
- Viewing angle: 160H / 160V
- Back lighting: 6 LED diodes
- Directory capacity: 10,000 users.
- Supply voltage (through the CN1):
5V input (pin 1) with a 5% tolerance.
PWR input: 12Vdc + 5% (DUOX)
- Total consumption: 88mA +10% (STANDBY); 134mA +10% (TFT ON)
- Operating temperature: -20ºC, 70ºC
- Relative humidity: 5% - 95 %
- Compatible with audio amplifiers V 11.12 and video amplifiers V 11.12.12
- Module W: 105.2x95 mm (width-height).
Series 7 Panel.
- Panel measurements: 130x341 mm (width-height):
- Flush-fit box dimensions: 115x328x45 mm (width-height-depth).
- Surface mounted box dimensions: 130x341x33 mm (width-height-depth).
Back lit Duox Display, 3.5" TFT with high brightness for outdoors use that enhances and improves the panel potential.
- Integrated ONE-TO-ONE functions.
- Image viewing.
- Personalised message viewing.
- Directory keys and possibility of using the keyboard in alphanumeric mode.
- Date and time display.
- Combination with press button panels (max. 8 press buttons).
- Possibility to connect Wiegand-26 and Data Clock protocol readers.
- Managed from a PC and connected through RS-485.
The house call is made by entering the corresponding code assigned to the home + the "bell" key.
Electronic directory: lets you look for the names (home owners/residents) through the display and browser buttons.
Access Control: incorporates access control functions through the numeric keypad by means of keypad codes (programmed previously).
- on standby: 260mA.
- active audio: 580mA.
Audio capacity home-outdoor panel: 2W
Audio capacity outdoor panel-home: 0.15W
Two-way volume control
Operating temperature: -10 to 60 ºC
Weight: 1,272036 kg
Size of product when packed: 36x13,8x7 cm
EAN 13: 8424299073859