- Video Door Entry Systems
- Outdoor Panels
- Door Lock Releases
- Spare Parts
- Access Control
- New Products
The Duox display module allows searching and viewing the neighbour listing (electronic directory) using the browsing buttons (arrow keys). It also informs about the communication status.
Calling a home can be done in two ways:
- by entering the corresponding code assigned to a home + the 'bell' key.
- by searching the user in the electronic directory (browsing buttons) and, once found, pressing the 'bell' key.
The browsing buttons also allow navigating in the program menu.
The New SKYLINE electronic and video entry panel is a robust and elegant panel that stands out for its durability, beauty, resistance and reliability.
SKYLINE is a new line of modular composition continuous profile electronic and video entry outdoor panels from FERMAX. The line consists of 8 different-sized frames where the different modules can easily be fitted pushbuttons, card slots, camera, amplifier, access control, etc. The frames let you fit a given number of modules. There are two module sizes: V and W. W modules are twice as wide as the V modules.
- V module: 105,2x47,5 mm (width-height):
- W module: 105,2x95 mm (width-height):
It is possible to combine two or more panels, as long as they are from the same series, to achieve greater capacity for pushbutton and accessories.
this is the first completely digital system in two-wire non-polarized technology. This is the most technologically advanced system in the world, allowing fast installation with just two wires. The most highly simplified and advanced installation system on the market. It maximizes intercom system capacities thanks to digital audio and video transmission.
Duox offers maximum ease of installation, enabling transmission of all signals: power feed, audio, video and data with the highest capacities.
It permits management of
- From 1 to 999,999 apartments:
• Calls from pushbutton panel: 99.
• Calls from keypad panel:
- Sub-block: 99.
- Block: 9999.
- General entry: 999999.
- From 1 to 10 panels:
• Number of panels:
- General entry: 10.
- Block: 10.
- Sub-block: 10.
The maximum distance will depend on the installation topology and cable. See table of sections and distances for more details.
DUOX offers maximum versatility thanks to the stability and strength of signal transmission in this fully digital system which avoids possible feedback and interference in the installation.
The DUOX amplifier includes a voice synthesizer. Operating the lock release issues a message: “door open, close after entry”.
Up to three terminals (telephones/monitors) can be installed in each apartment.
Apartment terminals require simple programming. This programming assigns a call code to each terminal.
Communication is private.
Any type of cable may be selected: parallel, twisted pair and UTP CAT5 in new installations; even existing cables in replacement work can be used (5 wires, 2-wire bell or old 4+N wire).
Please check the sections-distances-terminals-power supply table.
Module for fitting to New SKYLINE Panel frame.
Technical specifications of the display:
- Size: 3.5 inches
- Format: 4:3
- Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Colours: 262.000
- Contrast rate: 500/1
- Viewing direction: 12 o'clock
- Luminance (cd/m2): 400 nits
- Viewing angle: 160H / 160V
- Back lighting: 6 LED diodes
- Directory capacity: 10,000 users.
- Supply voltage (through the CN1):
5V input (pin 1) with a 5% tolerance.
PWR input: 12Vdc + 5% (DUOX)
- Total consumption: 88mA +10% (STANDBY); 134mA +10% (TFT ON)
- Operating temperature: -20ºC, 70ºC
- Relative humidity: 5% - 95 %
- Compatible with audio amplifiers V 11.12 and video amplifiers V 11.12.12
- Module W: 105.2x95 mm (width-height).
Back lit Duox Display, 3.5" TFT with high brightness for outdoors use that enhances and improves the panel potential.
- Integrated ONE-TO-ONE functions.
- Image viewing.
- Personalised message viewing.
- Directory keys and possibility of using the keyboard in alphanumeric mode.
- Date and time display.
- Combination with press button panels (max. 8 press buttons).
- Possibility to connect Wiegand-26 and Data Clock protocol readers.
- Managed from a PC and connected through RS-485.
Power: 18 VDC
Weight: 0,3376 kg
Size of product when packed: 13,5x10x6 cm
EAN 13: 8424299074504
Catalogues and brochures