- Video Door Entry Systems
- Outdoor Panels
- Door Lock Releases
- Spare Parts
- Access Control
- New Products
Installed in the accesses to the building, they enable communication with homes, door opening, guard unit call , etc.
Fermax Marine Line ..... in stainless steel.
Marine is the anti-vandal panel line manufactured in 2.5 mm thick stainless steel.. Straight lines that highlight the quality of the steel. State of the art technology and resistance to even the most corrosive, humid and dangerous atmospheres.
The anti-vandal pushbuttons, made in stainless steel and with anti-blocking system, withstand any impact.
Buttons include a card slot to insert a label with the name of the home owner and door number.
Conventional System: uses wires common to the whole installation plus 1 call wire (or call return) per home..
Recommended in small to medium-sized buildings (up to 50 residents approx), with several accesses and central guard unit. For residential complexes with general entrance and interior blocks.
- Audio door entry system: 4 common wires + N (1 call wire per home).
- Video door entry system: 7 common wires + 1 video coaxial+N (1 call wire per home).
Maximum distance in the installation based on the cable section used (see technical manuals).
Series ST1 Panel.
- Panel measurements: 150x180 mm (width-height):
- Flush-fit box dimensions: 130x160x55 mm (height-width-depth).
- Surface mounted box dimensions: 154x184x95 mm (height-width-depth).
Hood: 154x184x40 mm (height-width-depth).
- Audio: 12 Vac
- Video: 18 Vdc
- in standby: 65 mA.
- call: 600 mA.
- active audio: 100 mA.
- audio+video: 180 mA (camera consumption: 80mA)
Audio capacity home-outdoor panel: 2W
Audio capacity outdoor panel-home: 0.15W
Two-way volume control
Operating temperature: -10 to 60 ºC
Weight: 1,60037 kg
Size of product when packed: 21x15,8x7,8 cm
EAN 13: 8424299543314