- Video Door Entry Systems
- Outdoor Panels
- Door Lock Releases
- Spare Parts
- Access Control
- New Products
MILO panel is presented in two different versions: capacitive touch keypad and mechanical keypad. Its 4.3” TFT screen shows the user the steps to follow.
• Aluminum Profile
• High Resistance Tempered Glass (Ref.9532) or PMMA (Ref.9531)
• Hands Free Audio Communication
• High Definition Colour Camera
• 4.3” Colour TFT Screen
• Face recognition (up to 6000 users)
• Wiegand input/output for third party integration
• Wide Range Working Environment
• Android Modular Structure
• Access Control Integrated For 100.000 Cards
• Available In 10 Languages
• Remote Firmware Update
Visitors are able to call the desired tenant from the General Entry or the Block Entry.
- General Entry: Visitors need to enter from 1 to 3 digits block number followed by a 4 digits apartment number. For example, if the addressee lives in block 2 apartment 101, the visitor shall enter: 20101.
- Block Entry: Visitors need to enter from 1 to 4 digits apartment number. For example, if the addressee lives in apartment 21, the visitor shall enter: 21.
CALL GUARD UNIT
If the visitor or tenant needs to be assisted they are able to call the main Guard Unit by entering the number 9901. This call can be made from both General Entry and Block Entry. Up to 98 different guard units can be called (9901...9998).
CALL TO GUARD UNIT
If the visitor or tenant needs to be assisted, they are able to call the main
Guard Unit by entering the number 9901. This call can be made from both
General Entry and Block Entry.
Up to 98 different guard units can be called (9901...9998).
ACCESS PIN CODE
It is possible to define up to 8 access codes (pin) to open the door.
Codes can have 4 to 6 digits long.
Tenants can be identified in the front of the panel, and then the door been opened by means of pressing A key.
This operation can automatically disable the alarm in their house.
The panel includes a Mifare card reader that controls up to 100.000 cards.
It is possible to manage cards by means of the MEET Management Software. In addition, the panel can be connected, to third party access control units through Wiegand 26 protocol.
It is possible to configure up to 4 IP cameras that can be used as an auxiliary camera from all the monitors installed in the same block. These cameras can be used for tracking visitors through the corridors or common areas in the condominium.
It is possible to add up to 4 additional relays. (One Module Ref.1491 is required).
Tenants can then open additional doors (garage, corridors, etc.), when called from any panel in their block or main entrance.
RTSP video stream can be constantly sent to NVR or third-party system so that the panel camera can be used as a regular CCTV camera for surveillance purposes. RTSP video stream and face recognition can not work simultaneously.
The panel is protected against vandalism thanks to the tamper alarm switch, so in case the panel is removed from its flush box a warning message will be sent to concierge and/or MEET Management Software.
• CPU: Quad-core Cortex™-A7 1.5GHz
• GPU: Mali400MP2
• FLASH: 4GB
• SDRAM: 1GB DDR3L
• 4.3” Color TFT
• Resolution 480*272 pixel
• View angle: 110º H, 90º V
• Contrast: 400/1
• Brightness: 200cd/m2
• G.711 codec
• Audio OLR> 15dB
• 1/3” CMOS Color
• Horizontal 72º, Vertical 54º
• 1.2 Mega Pixels
• Minimum Illumination 0.5 LUX. Automatic white led activation
• On standby: 250 mA
• Working: 500 mA
• 12 VDC
• Ethernet RJ-45 Connector
• RS485 connection port for lift control
• Secondary access control reader connection (Wiegand 26)
• Built in web server for configuration and remote management
• Temperature: -40 oC.. + 70 oC
• Humidity: 20 – 80% (Non-condensing)
• IP 54
Ref.9531 DIGITAL VIDEO MEET PANEL
Ref.9532 DIGITAL VIDEO TOUCH MEET PANEL
Ref.9542 MEET PANEL FLUSH BOX – L
Weight: 2,0534 kg
Size of product when packed: 46,8x10x21 cm
EAN 13: 8424299095325