- Video Door Entry Systems
- Outdoor Panels
- Door Lock Releases
- Spare Parts
- Access Control
- New Products
The MDS central unit is the controller for MDS Digital audio/video door entry and access control systems.
Lets you integrate the following functions:
- Video door entry system with electronic directory and multiple guard units.
- Access control for residents.
- Lift control for residents and visitors.
- Automated services: switching on/off lighting, irrigation, purification, etc.
- Technical alarms in the community and home.
- Intercommunication between guard units and elevators, garages, stair landings.
Being able to integrate all these functions in the same equipment mean a great saving by sharing resources and infrastructures (wiring, controllers) and simplicity of management: one-person maintenance and management.
Communication with all devices is by means of communication buses that enormously facilitate installation of the product.
Each central unit comes provided with a PC configuration and administration software (Wincom+) with the following functions:
- User authorizations and cancellations: electronic directory, access control.
- Access restrictions configuration.
- Incidents record.
- Installation test.
DIN-10 rail format for easy installation inside an electrical equipment box, or can can be screwed directly onto the wall.
MDS Digital system: Simplified BUS installation digital audio and video door entry system that lets you manage buildings and residential complexes of unlimited size and able to integrate all the community services:
- Audio and Video Door Entry Systems
- Intercommunication between accesses.
- Access Control
- Centralized and automated security
Requires Central Unit/s to manage the installation (Capacity per UC: 9999 homes, 32 accesses/guard units. Can link up to 63 UCs). Can be either general entrances or interior blocks.
MDS systems require floor Decoders to connect the homes to the installation BUS and act as insulators. Home-panel communication is private.
- Audio: 6-wire bus.
- Video: audio bus + Coaxial (video) + 2 power supply wires.
Maximum distance in the installation depending on the cable section used (see technical manuals).
Centralized MDS Access Control System. Composed of one part hardware: MDS central units, readers, decoders, etc. and one part software that lets you configure and manage the installation.
Restricts access to certain private zones of a facility (office, warehouse, factory, sports area) to those persons not in possession of a authorized credential or identification.
Enables complete management of an installation with several doors and advanced access control functions: restrictions by user groups, both spatial (areas) and temporal (schedules), anti-passback function, capacity limitation, greater user capacity, activation of devices from the reader, recording of incidents for consultation later, control or security centre.
In contrast with other systems, MDS access control lets you integrate other complementary functions with no need for additional controllers:
- Intercommunication. For those accesses where we have to allow access to other people from outside the facility. By pressing a button we contact the control centre and access is permitted from there.
- Lifts. Access to certain floors may be restricted depending on the identifier.
- Technical or intruder alarms. Each entrance and exit can be programmed with a detection and action time.- Automation. Weekly programmer which can schedule up to 32 daily activations of relays and arming of sensors, individually or in groups.
The user information and associated restrictions are stored in a Central Unit that takes the decisions to allow or deny access.
In facilities that exceed these specifications (more readers or users) up to 63 central units can be grouped together.
Reader wiring: 2 wires + screened twisted pair
Intercommunication wiring. 4 wires + screened twisted pair.
Power supply: 12 Vdc
Consumption: 150 mA
Operating temperature: 10 to 60 ºC
Programming software: Wincomplus (Cd included with central unit)
* Audio and Video Door Entry System (MDS Digital)
- Capacity for up to 32 accesses, between audio and/or video panels and guard units, (using switcher modules Ref. 2379) per central unit. If there are several central units (more than one) interconnected via FXL network, the capacity per central unit is 31 accesses.
- Capacity for up to 10 Central Guard Units per central unit (each Central Guard Unit is equivalent to one access).
- Handles up to 9.999 homes.
- Residents electronic directory: name, flat, door, etc. … with capacity for up to 1022 users.
- User personal codes.
- Up to 999 audio panels for intercommunication of 1 or 2 pushbuttons by means of panel decoders.
- Possibility of connection between central units (up to a total of 63) via FXL Network.
- Incidents record. Records are stored in the central guard unit’s internal memory (Off-line mode) and in the PC (On-line mode).
- Possibility of management by PC and remote management by IP or modem (by means of additional modules).
* Access Control System (Digital MDS Controller)
It has all the features of the MDS DIGITAL AUDIO and VIDEO DOOR ENTRY system and specific access control functions:
- 32 accesses per Central Unit: keypad accesses, proximity card, RF, etc. If audio accesses are not used, the switcher modules are not necessary. If there are several central units (more than one) interconnected via FXL network, the capacity per central unit is 31 accesses.
- Up to 63 Central Units connected to each other.
- Up to 1022 users.
- Up to 999 sensors (by means of sensor decoders) per central unit.
- Up to 999 relays (by means of relay decoders) per central unit.
- PC software for programming and management of the installation (local and remote).
- Technical alarms and automation (by means of sensor decoders and relays).
- Intercommunication: Up to 999 audio panels for intercommunication of 1 or 2 pushbuttons by means of panel decoders and Central Guard Unit.
DIN 10 dimensions: 175x 90 mm x60 mm
- Audio: 12 Vdc
- Video: 18 Vdc
Power supply: 12 Vdc
Weight: 0,677413 kg
Size of product when packed: 7,5x23x17,8 cm
EAN 13: 8424299024059