- ВНЕШНИЕ ПАНЕЛИ
- ЭЛЕКТРОМЕХАНИЧЕСКИЕ ЗАМКИ
28 Июнь 2018 г.
Duox is the world’s first fully digital system that requires only two wires, DUOX embodies Fermax’s innovative advancements in audio and video door entry technology.
Harnessing the power of digital communication, DUOX combines high performance with straightforward installation. This two-wire door entry system is constructed with non-polarised connections, reducing overall cost and minimising installation time.
The Duox Relay (ref: 3257) is a powerful device which allows the installation to have a dry contact relay, with various operating and activation modes to be configured.
The relay decodes the DUOX commands transmitted through the bus and detects the one for which it has been programmed:
The Duox Relay also provides 12V dc, 300mA output to activate the power to control: standard lock-release, bells, etc.
It has two operating modes:
- TX: The mode where the relay sends commands to other devices depending on the configured command (in this mode, the relay does not activate the output).
- Lock-release function after receiving a call.
- Lock-release function to a configured panel.
- Guard-unit call function.
- F1 relay activation or deactivation function.
- F2 relay activation or deactivation function.
- Remote relay activation or deactivation function.
- Doormatic function.
- RX: The mode where the relay activates the output if the configured command is received by the bus and coincides with the other configured parameters.
- Activating the relay upon receiving a lock-release command.
- Activation upon receiving a guard-unit call command.
- Activation upon receiving a call to residence command from a panel.
- Activation upon receiving an Auto-start command.
- Activation upon receiving an Activate F1 relay command.
- Activation upon receiving an Activate F2 relay command.
- Activation upon receiving an Activate/Deactivate relay command.
One of many functions available is to allow some users programmed in a list (maximum 100) to open a secondary door from their apartments pressing F1 key.
The terminals need to have the F1 key to send the command (for example, the Veo Monitor, with F1 button configured as panic mode OFF).
When the F1 button is pressed, it sends the command through the bus. The relay, if it is configured this way, will activate if it receives the command from the terminals included in the list.
The DUOX relay can be installed in any part of the Duox bus. You can install one or several relays: by apartments, block or installation.
Set the Duox Relay in RX mode with the RX-TX jumper and connect it to the Duox Programmer (ref: 3254) with the RJ11 cable to the PROG connector.
Programming is done using Duox Programmer (ref: 3254), as follows:
First step: Command configuration
1. Press the On/Off button, the display will show the Duox Relay and version.
2. Via the arrows we select the 1. COMMAND menu and press Ok.
3. Via the arrows we select the F1 command and press Ok.
Second step: Configuration of the command origin, terminals in a list (maximum 100 terminals).
1. Via the arrows we select the 3. TERMINALS menu and press Ok.
2. Via the arrows we select LIST and press Ok.
3. Via the arrows we select the 3.2. TERM LIST menu and press Ok.
4. Via the arrows we select ADD and press Ok.
5. Via the number buttons we enter the address of the terminal we want to add and press Ok.
- If you want to view the value entered for the address, select the 3.2 TERM LIST menu and press Ok. Via the arrows we select LIST and press Ok.
- If we want to delete a terminal from the list, select the 3.2 TERM LIST menu. Via the arrows we select ERASE and press Ok. Via the arrows, select the terminal to delete and press Ok.
6. Upon turning the programmer off, the function is configured and saved.
Using the same process on a second relay the possibility to open a different door to a different list of users can be added.
This is one of many of the possibilities the Duox Relay offers.
You can expand the information relative to the Duox Relay functions, connection and configuration in the advanced manual which is available in the following link: