- Video Door Entry Systems
- Outdoor Panels
- Door Lock Releases
- Spare Parts
- Access Control
- New Products
The AC Plus central unit is the device that manages the AC Plus access control installation.It is used to authorize the accesses (readers), users, relays, sensors, intercom panels, etc, in the installation and configure the access restrictions for users of the facility.
Lets you integrate the following functions:
- Access control for users.
- Vehicle control.
- Automated services: switching on/off lighting, irrigation, etc.
- Technical alarms.
Being able to integrate all these functions in the same equipment means a great saving by sharing resources and infrastructures (wiring, controllers) and simplicity of management: one-person maintenance and management.
Communication with all devices is by means of communication buses that enormously facilitate installation of the product.
Each central unit comes provided with a PC configuration and administration software with the following functions:
- User authorizations and cancellations
- Access restrictions configuration.
- Incidents record.
- Installation test.
DIN-10 rail format for easy installation inside an electrical equipment box, or can can be screwed directly onto the wall.
- 2.048 users.
- 32 access points.
- Continual access testing.
- Register of the last 3.000 incidents (entries, exits, access denied, alerts, etc.) within the memory without the need to download it to the PC.
- Option to connect readers with or without an integrated controller (via the door controller).
- Automatic change of winter/summer time.
- Anti-passback function, which prevents two people using the same identifier to access the facility. The doors that belong to the installation perimeter are defined and we check to see if the user is inside or outside the perimeterwhen coming through these doors.
There are two anti-passback levels associated with the same identifier, depending on how the facility is accessed, by pedestrian door or for vehicles (the type of door is defined by means of the «AC Plus Control Server» application.).
All the users may be located outside the perimeter at a certain programmed time.
- Continuous testing of the devices.
- PC software interaction with the installation:
• Door opening.
• Door blocking/unblocking.
• Door sensor arming / disarming.
• User blocking/unblocking.
• User group blocking/unblocking.
• Viewing door status: open / closed / blocked / unblocked / alarm.
• Cancellation of blocking of an identifier blocked by anti-passback.
- Firmware update in installation. Lets you update the central unit with new versions or functions and resolve problems.
- Connection to IP network for management from any PC in the installation.
- Activation of devices associated to each user, presenting the identifier in a reader.
- Relay activation from a reader with keyboard and proximity. Alarms connection and disconnection.
DIN 10 dimensions: 175x 90 mm x60 mm
Weight: 0,553113 kg
Size of product when packed: 7,5x23x17,8 cm
EAN 13: 8,4243E+12