- Video Door Entry Systems
- Outdoor Panels
- Door Lock Releases
- Spare Parts
- Access Control
- New Products
This decoder is designed to work only with MDS-Digital and AC Plus systems.
It has 8 relay outputs, which may be configured as bistable (relay switching at every activation) or timed (closing each relay for a time set between 1 and 255 seconds). In “timed mode” a counter starts to count from the moment the relay is activated, and is deactivated when the set time is up.
DIN-10 rail format for easy installation inside an electrical equipment box, or can can be screwed directly onto the wall.
MDS Digital system: Simplified BUS installation digital audio and video door entry system that lets you manage buildings and residential complexes of unlimited size and able to integrate all the community services:
- Audio and Video Door Entry Systems
- Intercommunication between accesses.
- Access Control
- Centralized and automated security
Requires Central Unit/s to manage the installation (Capacity per UC: 9999 homes, 32 accesses/guard units. Can link up to 63 UCs). Can be either general entrances or interior blocks.
MDS systems require floor Decoders to connect the homes to the installation BUS and act as insulators. Home-panel communication is private.
- Audio: 6-wire bus.
- Video: audio bus + Coaxial (video) + 2 power supply wires.
Maximum distance in the installation depending on the cable section used (see technical manuals).
Centralized AC Plus Access Control System. Composed of one part hardware: AC Plus central units, readers, decoders, etc. and one part software that lets you configure and manage the installation, by means of installer applications and multi-post user.
Restricts access to certain private zones of a facility (office, warehouse, factory, sports area) to those persons not in possession of a authorized credential or identification.
Enables complete management of an installation with several doors and advanced access control functions: restrictions by user groups, both spatial (areas) and temporal (schedules), anti-passback function, capacity limitation, greater user capacity, activation of devices from the reader, recording of incidents for consultation later, control or security centre.
In contrast with other systems, AC Plus access control lets you integrate other complementary functions with no need for additional controllers:
- Vehicle control.
- Double Anti-passback.
- Intercommunication. For those accesses where we have to allow access to other people from outside the facility. By pressing a button we contact the control centre and access is permitted from there.
- Technical or intruder alarms. Each entrance and exit can be programmed with a detection and action time.
- Automation. Weekly programmer which can schedule up to 32 daily activations of relays and arming of sensors, individually or in groups.
The user information and associated restrictions are stored in a AC Plus Central Unit that takes the decisions to permit or deny access.In facilities that exceed these specifications (more readers or users) up to 63 central units can be grouped together.
Reader wiring: 2 wires + screened twisted pair
Intercommunication wiring. 4 wires + screened twisted pair
Power supply: 12 Vdc
Consumption: 40 mA
8 contact relay outputs C, NO, NC (2A@30Vdc)
LED status indicator
- OFF: the decoder has not yet been programmed.
- ON: the decoder is in programming mode.
- - BLINKING: the decoder has been coded and is working.
DIN 10 dimensions: 175x 90 mm x60 mm
- Audio: 12 Vdc
- Video: 18 Vdc
Power supply: 12 Vdc
Weight: 0,294973 kg
Size of product when packed: 6,3x17,7x9,5 cm
EAN 13: 8424299024301