SKYLINE Keypad Module for DUOX PLUS Digital panels. Combine with: Display DUOX PLUS (7470) or Display DUOX (7450). Also for building Access Controls with a double system: with EM Proximity Reader (ref. 7440) or Fingerprint Reader (ref. 6936). Size W
The CAC direct keypad module permits connection with Lynx digital panels and some access control readers: proximity, fingerprint, etc.
From the panels it is possible to make calls by entering the corresponding code assigned to the apartment, incorporating access control functions through keypad codes (programmed beforehand), activating the lock release on entering a given code.
Depending on the reader technology (type of interaction between the identifier and the reader) some access control readers also permit access control functions using keypad codes (programmed beforehand).
Each technology can manage a number of lock release codes.
The New SKYLINE electronic and video entry panel is a robust and elegant panel that stands out for its durability, beauty, resistance and reliability.
SKYLINE is a new line of modular composition continuous profile electronic and video entry outdoor panels from FERMAX. The line consists of 8 different-sized frames where the different modules can easily be fitted pushbuttons, card slots, camera, amplifier, access control, etc. The frames let you fit a given number of modules. There are two module sizes: V and W. W modules are twice as wide as the V modules.
- V module: 105,2x47,5 mm (width-height):
- W module: 105,2x95 mm (width-height):
It is possible to combine two or more panels, as long as they are from the same series, to achieve greater capacity for pushbutton and accessories.
Module for fitting to New SKYLINE Panel frame.
Operating temperature: -10 to 60 ºC
- Module W: 105.2x95 mm (width-height).
Depending on the type of programming and the required security level, the keypad on access control readers is used for double safety operation.
- Double safety operation: Technology in the access control reader itself (proximity, fingerprint, etc.) + code (keypad). The lock is released on entering the corresponding identifier for both readers (programmed beforehand).
- Normal operation: Technology in the access control reader itself (proximity, fingerprint, etc.) and separate codes (keypad). On entering the corresponding identifier (programmed beforehand), each reader releases the lock independently.
Peso: 0.304 kg
Measures of the packed product: 13,5x10x6 cm
EAN 13: 8424299074573