4.3" touch screen. Magnet in earpiece. Operating modes: DAY (receives calls from accesses and apartments); MIXED (calls received in apartments with option to forward to a guard unit); NIGHT (only allows calls to apartments, does not receive calls)
- 4 mechanical buttons with pleasant touch for basic functions
- Headset with magnet for easy hanging.
- Audio Full-Duplex.
- Privacy in conversation.
- Red status LED.
- Capacitive and panoramic touch screen (size 4.3" and format 16:9). Resolution 480 x 272 pixels.
- Make calls to homes, outdoor panels or concierge.
- The concierge can transfer the call to a flat or to another concierge.
- Reception of calls from dwellings, outdoor panels or other guard units.
- Communication between two dwellings through the caretaker.
- Establishing a connection with the outdoor panels to open the door. List of selectable outdoor panels of the installation. - User interface in 28 languages. - 10 selectable ring tones.
Call duration 30 s.
- 8 volume levels. Volume level can be selected for calls, conversation and touch screen sound.
- No-message mode (ring tone mute). -
Deactivation of the microphone during the conversation (Mute).
- Registration of missed calls. Maximum of 50 calls of each type (houses, outdoor panels, guard units).
- Screen brightness control (8 levels).
- Selection between 3 operation modes: Day, Mixed and Night. - Day: receives calls from access points and homes. The calls from the panel to the home are always sent to the guard unit. - Mixed: calls from the panel are received in the home and can also be configured to be diverted to the guard unit after 15 seconds. - Night: only allows calls to homes. No call is received.
- Some configuration menus have restricted access by pin code. Different code for installer and janitor.
- Possibility of programming terminals (monitors and telephones) from the central guard unit.
- Winter/Summer time configuration with 3 options: Europe, America or manual. - Available in 12h or 24h format. - 3 different date formats: DD/MM/YYYY, MM/DD/YYYY, YYYY/MM/DD.
- Agenda for up to 10,000 home users, 70 outdoor panels and 30 concierge panels. It is possible to search by name.
- Touch screen lock function for cleaning.
- Possibility of connecting a call extension (ref. 2040) or a light and bell activator (ref. 2438) through terminals "-" and "A".
- Tabletop support included, made of high quality stainless steel (AISI316L) and resistant to corrosion.
BASIC PUSHBUTTON OPERATORS - MENU: access to the main menu on the screen, easy to use for the operation and configuration of parameters. - Door opening. - To make calls to homes, panels and caretakers. - See missed calls register. LEDs - Red LED off when the screen is activated. - Red LED on when the screen is off. - Red LED flashes when there are missed calls pending to be checked.
MECHANICAL FEATURES Color: Black Material: ABS with UV protection. DIMENSIONS 200 x 200 x 46 mm. Desktop support (316L quality stainless steel support). Stand inclination: 60º TECHNICAL FEATURES PSU: - 18-24 Vdc Estimated maximum consumption: - Standby (display off): 75 mA. - Conversation with audio at maximum: 255 mA. - Call with volume at maximum: 270 mA. Operating temperature: 5ºC, +40ºC] / [41ºF, 104ºF]. Operating humidity: 0%, 90%] Capacitive touch screen: - Size 4.3"; Format 16:9 - Resolution: 480 x 272 Audio features: - Digital DUOX PLUS audio. - Speakers: 1 x 1W. Technology: digital DUOX PLUS system (2 non-polarized wires) No. of guard units per installation: 10 in General Entrance / 10 per Block TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS CONNECTIONS B, B: DUOX PLUS bus. +A: connection for external devices (call extension ref. 2040, light and bell activator ref. 2438). -: negative (electrical reference). +12V: 12Vdc output (not used in this product). P: connection not used in this product. A, B: RS485 bus (not used in this product). Terminal block with RJ45 connector to facilitate connection/disconnection with the DUOX PLUS bus.
Peso: 2.105 kg
Measures of the packed product: 26,5x21x17 cm
EAN 13: 8424299094236