- Video Door Entry Systems
- Outdoor Panels
- Door Lock Releases
- Spare Parts
- Access Control
- New Products
This product doesn’t appear in the current Price list
FERMAX SIP panel is a one pushbutton door entry panel aimed for the Small Business Sector. The main target is to use it in standard VoIP environments. Typical use cases are offices, industry, parkings, …
SIP panel includes the following functionality:
- Audio and video communication via standard SIP server.
- Auto-on. (It is not exactly the “Auto-on” functionality as known in Fermax because SIP does not allow that behavior. Instead, the panel will auto-answer when it receives a call from any device in the network, opening audio and video stream).
- Dynamic IP address obtained by DHCP.
- Door opening.
- Power supply: 12 Vdc.
* in standby: 190 mA.
* maximum: 500 mA.
- Operating Temperature: [-10, +55ºC] / [14, 131ºF] .
- Audio power from the apartment to the panel: 1W.
- Audio power from the panel to the apartment: 2 x 2W.
- Adjustable volume both ways.
- SIP Servers compatibility: Asterisk, 3CX.
Important notice: SIP panels are not compatible with Lynx system.
- Resolution: VGA (640x480 pixels).
- Sensor: 1/3” color CMOS.
- Effective pixels 270K pixels.
- Minimum external illumination: 0,5 lux.
- SNR >45dB.
- Frame rate 25 fps.
- Auto iris.
- Auto BLC.
- View angle 62º H, 48ºV.
- Color night vision through white led.
Size of product when packed: 21x15,8x7,8 cm
EAN 13: 8424299054889