Cityline Video Panel. Size S8. As ref. 73871 but also includes a pushbutton to call from the panel configured as a Block to the Guard unit configured as General Entrance. EM proximity reader.
Installed in the accesses to the building, it allows communication with the dwellings, door opening, call to the guard, etc..
Cityline is the "monoblock profile" outdoor panel line for buildings.
This panel model is more robust and of greater aesthetic and functional quality. It integrates, in its video door entry version, the audio and video functions in the same module.
It is characterized by its curved-convex profile maintaining the same characteristics of its predecessor the City Classic. There is total compatibility between both models, ensuring their immediate replacement and replacement.
It is made of anodized aluminium, highly resistant to weather and climate changes (IP43 IK07). It incorporates new materials such as chrome-plated zamak in the covers and the pushbuttons. The front of the amplifier is made of aluminium and the interior is protected by a stainless steel grid.
It incorporates a LARGE ANGULAR colour camera with integrated lighting and a regulation system for the camera's focus. The camera image can be adjusted in different ways:
- By means of the voice-assisted configuration that includes the amplifier module itself.
- By temporarily connecting a keyboard (ref. 7439).
- By means of the locally connected DUOX Programmer.
The Duox Plus display module allows the search and display of the list of neighbours (electronic directory) by means of the navigation buttons (arrow keys), as well as informing about the communication status.
The call to apartments can be made in two ways:
- by entering the corresponding code assigned to the property + the "bell" key.
- by searching in the electronic directory the user's name (navigation buttons) and once found by pressing the "bell" key.
The navigation buttons also allow you to move through the programming menu.
It includes a proximity reader that allows the door to be opened when a proximity card or key fob, is approached. Only authorized cards will activate the panel. No physical contact is required.
The Cityline panel does not include the flush or surface box. This must be ordered separately.
It is possible to combine two or more panels, as long as they are of the same series. To ensure that they are perfectly matched, one set of joining bolts be used for every two panels installed between their flush-mounted boxes.
System: DUOX PLUS (2-wire digital)
The DIGITAL panels have a backlit keypad and a 3.5" electronic directory for calling the apartments.
The call to the apartment is made by entering the corresponding code assigned to the apartment + the "bell" key.
In addition to being able to call the main guard unit by pressing the "bell" button, this outdoor panel model also includes a button to call any guard unit in the installation directly. The address of the guard unit that is called with this button must be previously configured by the installer.
Electronic directory: allows the search of the names (owners of the properties...) through the display and the navigation buttons.
Access Control: through the numeric keypad it incorporates access control functions by means of keypad codes (previously programmed). The keypad allows up to 10,000 codes to open the door.
Radio frequency module (card & fobs reader):
Maximum power: 572Nw
Technical Specifications Display:
- Size: 3.5 inches
- Format: 4:3
- Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Colours: 262,000
- Contrast ratio: 500/1
- Display direction: 12 o'clock
- Luminance (cd/m2): 400 nits
- Viewing angle: 160H / 160V
- Backlighting: 6 LEDs
- Directory capacity: 10,000 users.
- Supply voltage (through CN1):
5 V input (pin 1) with a 5% tolerance
PWR input: 12 Vdc + 5% (DUOX)
- Total consumption: 88 mA +10% (STANDBY); 134 mA +10% (TFT ON)
- Operating temperature: -25ºC, 70ºC
- Relative humidity: 5% - 95 %.
Display Module size:
- W module: 105.2x95 mm (width-height).
Duox backlit display, 3.5" TFT high brightness for outdoors that facilitates and enhances the possibilities of the board.
- Integrated ONE-TO-ONE functions: visual icons to show the communication state: calling, conversation, door open
- Can integrate personnalised images.
- Can integrate customised messages.
- Directory keys and possibility of using the keyboard as alphanumeric.
- Date and time indication.
- Combination with pushbutton panels (max. 8 pushbuttons).
- Possibility of connecting readers with Wiegand-26 and Data Clock protocol
- Management from PC and connection through RS-485.
PANEL SERIE 8
- Panel dimensions: 130x389 mm (width-height).
- Flush box dimensions: 115x375x45 mm (width-high-depth).
-Surface box dimensions: 130x389x33 mm (width-high-depth).
Power supply: 18-24 Vdc
- stand-by: 260 mA.
- Active audio: 580 mA.
IP43 – IK07
Audio capacity home-outdoor panel: 2W
Audio capacity outdoor panel-home: 0.15W
Two-way volume control
Operating temperature: -25 to 70 ºC
Peso: 1.464 kg
Measures of the packed product: 6,9x20x45,5 cm
EAN 13: 8424299738185