DIN-10 rail format for easy installation inside an electrical equipment box, or can can be screwed directly onto the wall.
Controls the door entry system from the home telephone and diverts calls from the door to a mobile phone when not at home.
The telephone interface is the perfect complement for the door entry system. Installed in the home, it allows communication and door opening from any landline or wireless telephone.
It also works as a telephone dialler, so that it is possible to divert the call from the entry system through the telephone line to a programmed telephone number.
This application is very useful for private homes when the owner is away.
The key feature of this Telephone Interface is that a single reference works for analogic 4+N and VDS installations.
Other new features include:
- Audio level settings from the phone.
- The chance of changing the conversation mode to half-duplex or simplex mode dynamically.
- Remote access from an external line (protected by a PIN code), to all functions available to internal telephones: activation of the relay, programming, connection to the street panel, door open....etc.
- Call forward. If there is no response from the internal telephones, it is forwarded to a second telephone when the first one does not answer.
- Configurable time parameters.
- Compatible with advanced telephone services (the use of * and #).
- The use of pause in the external call number.
- External signal of forward mode (open collector output).
The interface accepts different configurations and working modes.
These are the available modes:
- 4+N System: In this mode, the interface works with the analogic street panel system where the call is generated via a single cable. In 4+n there is only one operating mode:
- Single Call (SCM). The interface acts as a telephone terminal that responds to a single call from the street panels.
- VDS System: In this mode, the interface works with the VDS system, where it performs the call via a command. VDS has the option to work in two different operating modes:
- Single Call (SCM). The interface acts as a telephone terminal that responds to a single call from the entry panels.
- Multiple Call (MCM). The interface acts as a gateway between the VDS system and a telephone system (telephone switchboard or a telephone line), converting the VDS calls to telephone numbers, that is, multi-calling, to make different calls to different extensions or telephones relative to the VDS call generated on the entry panel. This way you can make calls to different extensions in an office from the entry panel, not just to one, like in the previous models.
DIN 10 dimensions: 175x 90 mm x60 mm
- Operating Temperature: -5ºC to +40ºC
- Relative Humidity: 5-90%, without condensation.
- Consumption 12Vac (4+N):
- Standby: 60mA.
- Maximum: 400mA.
- Consumption 12Vdc (4+N):
- Standby: 125mA.
- Maximum: 470mA.
- Consumption 18Vdc (VDS):
- Standby: 55mA.
- Maximum: 220mA.
Peso: 0.659 kg
Measures of the packed product: 7,5x23x17,8 cm
EAN 13: 8424299045450