- Video door entry systems
- Access Control
We are searching an Embedded SW specialist, Telecom or Electronics Engineer with experience in a Design and Development Department, for our HeadQuarters Office in Valencia, Spain.
|Profile:||SENIOR PROACTIVE ENGINEER|
|Experience:||AT LEAST THREE YEARS EXPERIENCE|
Three years of experience in programming Embedded Software and Firmware.
Programming Embedded Software for Audio and Video Door Entry Systems
Telecom or Electronics Engineering
|Department:||DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT|
|Languages:||Fluent Spanish and English|
|Schedule:||From Monday to Thursday, from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m - 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. Friday 9:00 to 15:00|
|Reference:||EMBEDDED SW ELEC ENG|
FERMAX is looking for a SW Project Manager for the development of CLOUD services for Audio and Video Door Entry Systems
|Profile:||Software Engineering or equivalent expertise in SW development (CLOUD, apps, desktops sw).|
|Experience:||Minimum of 2-year experience in telco business in a similar role|
Managing several processes for product developments.
Product Development Management (mainly sw), ensuring the whole process in three combined angles: dead-line (time to market), defined quality and cost.
• Assure Product Lifecycle performance successfully for every type of customer.
• Set expectations up for new developments (requirements capture) coordinating Product Management (PM), Production Engineering (PE) or OPS-IT (SIS), Test Lab (QA) and any other interested parties.
• Analyse technical solutions from R&D (or third parties) or alternative sources and assure target requirements are fulfilled (both operations and market).
• Carry out Risk analysis of Projects managed, minimizing the uncertainty for success
• Work and Plan together with the Technical managers (R&D and PE) the human, material and economic resources required to achieve the targets of the Project
• Coordinate and Lead the Product Development Team (internal and/or external) to ensure compliance with the milestones and objectives of the products required.
• Report and responsibility over Phase Changes, ensuring the information given to manufacture is unique and clear
• Propose alternative Work Plans and Communicate immediately to responsible agents in case of any significant deviation or risk detected.
• Software Engineering or equivalent expertise in SW development (CLOUD, apps, desktops sw).
• Deep knwoledge of DEVOPS, CLOUD computing, data analysis, AI, network management, OSs (Windows, Linux, iOS & Android), as well as Object Oriented Programming).
• Proven skills in Software Project Management and Methods.
• Valuable minimum of 2 year experience in telco business in similar role
• Leadership and team-building capabilities
• Strong communication and relationship building skills
• Precise and wide-open view
• Results oriented and highly self-demanding
• Ability to analyze and solve problems (team and technical)
• Innovation and creativity skills
• Fluent English language is required
• Flexible and committed to meet company demands
|Schedule:||Monday-Thursday 8:30-18:00 and Friday 9:00-15:00|
|Reference:||SW PROJECT MANAGER|