Video Marine Panel. ST3+ size. With 3.5" graphic display and backlit keypad for calling. DUOX PLUS system (2 non-polarised wires). With WIDE ANGLE COLOUR camera (Angles: 100º(H)/80º(V)). EM proximity reader. Flush box not included.
Installed in the accesses to the building, they allow communication with the dwellings, opening the door, calling the concierge, etc.
It incorporates a WIDE ANGLE COLOUR camera with integrated lighting and a regulation system for the focus of the camera. The camera image can be adjusted in different ways:
- By means of the voice-assisted configuration included in the amplifier module itself.
- By temporarily connecting a keyboard (ref. 7439).
- By means of the locally connected DUOX Programmer.
The Duox Plus display module allows searching and visualizing the list of neighbours (electronic directory) by means of the navigation buttons (arrow keys), besides informing about the communication status.
The call to the home can be made in two ways:
- by entering the corresponding code assigned to the property + the "bell" key.
- by searching in the user's electronic directory (navigation buttons) and once found by pressing the "bell" key.
The navigation buttons also allow you to move through the programming menu.
It includes a proximity reader that allows the door to be opened when a proximity card or key ring, similar to a credit card, is approached. Only authorized cards will activate the device. No physical contact is required.
Marine Outdoor Panel.
MARINE is the Fermax IP65 IK09 vandal-proof panel. It is made of 2.5mm thick stainless steel. AISI 316L steel type.
Marine is the perfect choice for installation in those places with extreme weather conditions or in dangerous environments, humid or corrosive climates.
The Marine panels do not include the flush or surface box. This must be ordered separately. The surface boxes include a protective hood.
It is possible to combine two or more plates, provided they are of the same series. In order to fit them perfectly, a joining bolts set must be used for every two plates installed between their flush boxes.
System: DUOX PLUS (2-wire digital)
The DIGITAL panels have a backlit keypad and a 3.5" electronic directory for calling homes.
The call to the flat is made by entering the corresponding code assigned to the flat + the "bell" key.
Electronic directory: allows the search of the names (owners of the properties...) through the display and the navigation buttons.
Access Control: through the numeric keypad it incorporates access control functions by means of keypad codes (previously programmed). The keypad allows up to 10,000 codes to open the door.
Radio frequency module (card reader and proximity key rings):
Maximum power: 572Nw
- Sensor: 1/3" CMOS color.
- Effective pixels> 340K. (the camera captures 720x480)
- Minimum external illumination: 0 lux. As it has LEDs, no additional lighting is required.
- S/N >45dB.
- Frame rate 25 fps.
- Resolution > 368x288 pixels.
- Video codec: H264 Highline Profile
- Auto iris.
- Auto BLC.
- Viewing angle 100º horizontal, 80º vertical.
- Fisheye correction.
- Color night vision through white LEDs.
- Pan & Tilt digital zoom.
Technical Specifications Display:
- Size: 3.5 inches
- Format: 4:3
- Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Colours: 262,000
- Contrast ratio: 500/1
- Display direction: 12 o'clock
- Luminance (cd/m2): 400 nits
- Viewing angle: 160H / 160V
- Backlighting: 6 LEDs
- Directory capacity: 10,000 users.
- Supply voltage (through CN1):
5 V input (pin 1) with a 5% tolerance
PWR input: 12 Vdc + 5% (DUOX)
- Total consumption: 88 mA +10% (STANDBY); 134 mA +10% (TFT ON)
- Operating temperature: -25ºC, 70ºC
- Relative humidity: 5% - 95 %.
- Compatible with audio V 11.12 and video V 11.12.12 amplifiers
Measurement Display Module.
- W module: 105.2x95 mm (width-height).
Duox backlit display, 3.5" TFT high brightness for outdoors that facilitates and enhances the possibilities of the board.
- Integrated ONE-TO-ONE functions.
- Image display.
- Customized message display
- Directory keys and possibility of using the keyboard as alphanumeric.
- Date and time indication.
- Combination with pushbutton boards (max. 8 pushbuttons).
- Possibility of connecting readers with Wiegand-26 and Data Clock protocol
- Management from PC and connection through RS-485.
ST3+ Series Panel
- Panel size: 150x420 mm (width-height).
- Built-in box measurements: 130x400x55 mm (width-high-deep).
- Surface box measurements (with hood): 154x423x96 mm (width-high-deep).
Power supply: 18-24 Vcc
- Standby: 260 mA.
- Active audio: 580 mA.
Audio power home-street direction: 2W
Audio power street-home: 0.15W
Volume can be adjusted in both directions
Operating temperature: -25 to 70 ºC
Measures of the product: 420x150x50 mm
Peso: 2.63 kg
Measures of the packed product: 8,2x49,6x16,4 cm
EAN 13: 8424299552811
Catalogues and brochures